- Step 1: Please make an appointment online
- Step 2: Please read the instruction below
- Step 3: Please complete the passport application form DS-11 (PDF 89 KB) and form DS-64 (PDF 767 KB)
- Make an appointment online.
- Complete Form DS-11.
- Complete Form DS-64: Statement Regarding a Lost/Stolen Passport
- To print a blank form, and fill it out yourself, please download the blank Form DS-64. (PDF 767 KB)
- Bring your completed form to your appointment. Please ignore the part of the form that instructs you to mail the form to the U.S. If you mail the form to the U.S., your application will be considerably delayed.
- If the lost or stolen passport was for a child, please see Minor Passports.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship, for example:
- A U.S. Birth certificate or Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- A previous U.S. passport
- Proof of Identity (a government-issued document that contains your picture), for example:
- Hong Kong ID
- State Drivers' License
- One Photo
The photo must be 2" X 2" (5 cm X 5 cm) with a white background. For details about the photo requirements, please see Photo Requirements.
Fees: The fee for a first time adult passport application is U.S. $135 or HK $1,080.
Payment options are as follows:
- U.S. or local currency;
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Diners Club. All credit card transactions are in U.S. dollars, as if the transaction occurred in the United States.
Last modified: July 14, 2011