- Chauffeur, FSN-4; FP-AA* (Closing Date: May 24, 2013)
- Foreign National Student Intern Program in Public Affairs Section (Closing Date: May 20, 2013)
Chauffeur, FSN-4; FP-AA* (PDF 140 KB) (Closing Date: May 24, 2013)
TO APPLY BY EMAIL
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the application:
- Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174) (PDF 237 KB); or
- A current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information found on the UAE (refer to the complete va-cancy announcement for detailed information); or
- A combination of both; i.e. Sections 1 -24 of the UAE along with a listing of the applicant's work experience attached as a separate sheet; plus
- Candidates who claim U.S. Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form DD-214 with their application. Candidates who claim conditional U.S. Veterans preference must submit documentation confirming eligibility for a conditional preference in hiring with their application.
- Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
- Non-Hong Kong Residents must submit proof of employment eligibility at the time of application.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Human Resources Office
Foreign National Student Intern Program in Public Affairs Section (PDF 110 KB) (Closing Date: May 20, 2013)
- 2 positions in the Public Affairs Section
* Interns will rotate in the different offices within the section.
To Apply By Email
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the application no later than May 20, 2013:
- Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174) (PDF 237 KB)
- Gratuitous Service Agreement (PDF 128 KB)
- Student Statement of Interest (PDF 188 KB)
- Letter of Permission (PDF 187 KB)
- Certificate of Studentship
- Academic Record (Optional)
Submit Application To:
Completed applications should be submitted by email to the U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong. Application will not be considered without full submission of documents:
Human Resources Office
Last updated: May 10, 2013
PDF files require Adobe Reader. You may download a free version by visiting the Adobe website.