About the U.S.A.
Statistics of the United States
- Statistical Abstract of the United States (by U.S. Census Bureau)
- Survey of Current Business (by Bureau of Economic Analysis)
- Economic Indicators - prepared and published monthly for the Joint Economic Committee, by the Council of Economic Advisers
- The Foreign-Born Population (by U.S. Census Bureau)
- International Economic Accounts (by Bureau of Economic Analysis - U.S. Department of Commerce)
- International Investment Position of the U.S.
- Foreign Trade - U.S. Census Bureau
- Office of Trade and Industry Information (OTII)
- TradeStats Express™ (Presented by the Office of Trade and Industry Information (OTII), Manufacturing and Services, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce.)
- Shifts in U.S. Merchandise Trade (by United States International Trade Commission)
- Monthly Tourism Statistics (by the National Travel and Tourism Office)